24.9.11

Silent Onomatopoiea

So I decided to change le blog's name. Because I thought verysadstory sounded a bit ridiculous for something that has nothing to do at all with anything sad. Unless I post a sad short story, but that would be irregular. So let it be Silent Onomatopoeia from now on. 

Quite an irony, eh? Onomatopoeia brings the meaning similar to noises and sounds. But then it's Silent, so it's a quiet kind of sound. Or maybe not? Nah, I just decided that the title sounds particularly cool. So I already got permission from this friend of mine to publish her short story here. I am so happy because I love to read her writings! There's something in the way she writes that I kinda like. I am hoping for more sources, but because I don't really have readers here yet, I am not expecting that much, heh. 

Okie dokie, what else? I think that is all. I actually just came back from an open-house at my uncle's, and I am content. I think I need some rest. Happy weekend, hope you find more good things to read :)

No comments: