22.1.13

Updates

For the time being that I have no stories to put up here, I would like to talk a little on some features on this blog. As you can see my blog is still a work-in-progress. I'll add new tabs that you can click on to explore through contents in my blog easier. Right now I'm working on a collection of short stories inspired by music, called A string of Melody. If you go to the contents page you'll find all of the entries in this blog stacked in an ascending chronological order according to when I update. But if you only want to read from the 'A String of Melody' collection you can click on the link 'A String of Melody' just beside this post and you'll find only the short stories in that collection.

The Book Review link takes you to all the reviews I've written on books I've read.

I think that's all for now. Until further updates :)

No comments: